C3 is a community event celebrating coastal habitats and conservation. Browse and interact with conservation groups, shop our vendor village of local merchants, and enjoy great food & beer.
Saturday, September 24
5:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
Concert at 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
400 S.R. A1A, Jupiter
33477 | 561-966-7099
Palm Beach County Parks and Recreation Department
Lawn chairs, blankets, and pets on leashes are welcome.
Live music featuring a local crowd favorite:
VIVA CLASSIC ROCK !
Exhibitors and Vendors
• Jupiter Medical Center
• Richard David Kahn Melanoma Foundation
• Loggerhead Marinelife Center
• Solid Waste Authority
• AustinBlu Foundation
• Jupiter Outdoor Center
• Palm Beach County Parks and Recreation Department
• Keep PBC Beautiful
• Palm Beach County Environmental Resources Management
• Beach Guardians Atlantic Coasts / WildBlueSea
• Resource Depot
• Loxahatchee Battlefield Preservationist
• Pura Vida Divers
• Saltwater Brewery
• Blueline Surf & Paddle
• Palm Beach State College
• Manatee Lagoon
• Loxahatchee River Center
• Dive Heart
• Drowning Prevention Coalition of Palm Beach County
• Memory Trees
• The Hugh O’Neill, Center Street Studios, Gallery & School of Art
• Lighthouse ArtCenter
• Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
• Rotary Club of the Northern Palm Beaches
• Friends of Jupiter Beach
• John D. MacArthur Beach State Park
• North Palm Beach Rowing Club
• RGF Environmental featuring the “Lambogreenie”
• Nauti Bottles
• Marine Industries Association of Palm Beach County, Inc.
#RDK #RichardDavidKannMelanomaFoundation #SunSafety #SunSafe #SAMClub #SAM #RAY #RDKMelanoma