THURSDAY – NOVEMBER 8, 2018 – 4:00-5:00 PM
JUPITER LIGHTHOUSE- SUNSCREEN DISPENSER DEDICATION
A Big thank you to the following wonderful people for your combined support/efforts and donations to help make this sunscreen dispenser dedication at this historic landmark a reality! A special big thanks and Congratulations to Niko Tomc for bringing forth this idea to RDK and his combined fundraising efforts with schools and local business to help make this happen!! We are so excited and proud of you!!
- Mrs. Sunnie Petric Teacher/sponsor/SAM Club William T. Dwyer High School
- Niko Tomc/Vice President/SAM Club/Dwyer High School
- Shari Rodgers/Teacher/Sponsor SAM Club/Jupiter High
- Seth Rodgers/President/SAM Club at Jupiter High
- Michelle Borenstein/Gardens Dermatology/Corporate Sponsor/JHS SAM CLUB
- The Guanabana Restaurant Family
- Amanda Dixon/Program Director/ Jupiter Lighthouse
The Jupiter Lighthouse Sunscreen Dispenser dedication will be held at the Jupiter Lighthouse front entrance area at 4PM
*Please note-standing area only-grassy tree covered area- you are welcome to bring your own chairs and H2o – if desired
We look forward to seeing you all there!
#BeSunSafe #RDKMelanoma #RDK #RichardDavidKannMelanomaFoundation #SunSmartAmerica #Jupiter #SunSafety #SunSafe #JupiterLighthouse